Fwd: "Southern Express Company"

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Dec 23 17:58:32 EST 2011

Hello,

I have a friend who is building and O Scale model of N&W Express car 117. It appears to be a 60 foot heavyweight baggage. He is looking for a decal "Southern Express Company" that goes on the side in between the doors. Does anyone know of a resource for getting a decal for the "Southern Express Company" O scale would be preferred but if available in HO, I'm sure we could photoshop it any reprint. (This is a private one off not a commercial modeler)
Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Merry Christmas
Tom Lewis