Roundhouse Virginian No. 307 C-10 Caboose question

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Dec 19 10:26:39 EST 2011

Hi, Jerry -

The caboose was done by a loose-knit group known as "Friends of the VGN",
as a fund-raising project to help restore the C-10 located in Mullens, VA.
Skip Salmon played a central role in this project and could tell you more.
Contact him at gkholine at cox.net

Best,
- Marty Swartz

--
What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for
sure,… that just ain't so. - Mark Twain