G1 model questions

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Dec 2 17:58:35 EST 2011

Ken:  You might want to take a look at the old Model Power 2-8-0 or 0-8-0. It is
a tender drive, made in Brazil. The proportions are very close to the G1. Even
the tender is about the right length, although you may want to make the body a
little taller. I have accumulated three of the 0-8-0's. It's a project I intend
to do sometime in the furure, but if I put it off long enough maybe somebody
WILL produce one. But I am like you - what price?

Jim Nichols