BCW's doing an MS3!

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Nov 11 21:29:03 EST 2011

On pages 22-23 of the latest Arrow are Louis Newton's shots of one still
baggage/mail at Lynchburg in 1954. On page 72 of the W&W Handbook is a shot of
one as an MS3, but no date is given. Only visible change is plating over of the
windows in the RPO apartment.

You could graft the BCW sides onto a Walthers B60, but why not just use the BCW
kit? Anyway, if you do start with the Walthers B60, how about save the sides
from it for me? I'll come up with a roof and set of ends.

Jim Nichols