MTH Powhatan Arrow Set

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Oct 27 15:36:50 EDT 2011

I have a set of the Overland brass "Powhatan Arrow" cars and the MTH set
looks just fine standing next to them. Have not had a chance to run them yet
but the appearance is fine. I really like the capacitors which prevent the
typical light flickering as they hit dirty spots. Dan Mulhearn, Pipestem WV

--
Dan Mulhearn
Pipestem WV