HO N&W steam

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jul 9 18:35:45 EDT 2011

Agreed. I'm transitioning much of my modeling from HO to N due to a
lack of real estate, or surplus of ambition, in my train room. And the
dramatic difference in prototype fidelity in O between different
manufactures makes documentation most desirable, although NS did ad the
superdome that Lionel had for years!

Jeff Cornelius