MTH's Powhatan Arrow Set, Details Finally.

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jun 27 22:39:54 EDT 2011

I'd like to think the wrong photos are just simple errors on their part, but
all the same, it'd be nice if they're correct. The photos of the set, aside
looking like they're in better matching colors, from the sides they show at
least look quite accurate overall. All the same, I'm still excited to get my
set and see what it's like, and I am getting an extra coach as well.

I'd been kind of sad seeing the cars empty in the MTH video, but my
rendition of the train won't have that problem! I'm stocking up some on
Preiser figures as we speak.

Alvie