auxiliary tenders, BLI vs. Spectrum

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jun 9 22:16:23 EDT 2011

I personally think the Spectrum auxiliary tenders can be used "as is", though they do need numbers, as no road number is painted on the model. I have compared it to the earlier Bachmann auxiliary tender (which is modeled after the excursion tender) and I find this one in detail and appearance the superior model.
Lois J. Ponton
Friends of the 611