SWITCH MACHINES

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue May 17 12:54:02 EDT 2011

Thanks to all for the great advice and insights to help me come to a good decision.

BTW, just about finished with the BTS Tipple #2 craftsman kit and it's a beaut. Can't say enough positive things about the great fit of the laser-cut parts and the clear instructions and photographs. I'll publish a picture when it gets placed on the layout. One bit of caution, DON'T drop the NPW bolt castings. They are about the size of an eye of a newt (not the one running for president) and dang hard to find on the floor.

Other than that, this is a great addition to a WV coal loading site.

Ed Svitil
Norfolk & Western Railway