3rd Rail K2a has arrived

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Apr 17 21:51:26 EDT 2011

In reference to he comment below. I've collected for years but because of my work load I just put little boxes into big boxes for the eventual day that I could devote time to my model train hobby.
Now that I have retired I've unpacked the big boxes and have started painting my prized collection of brass locomotives and rolling stock. What a disappointment it has been to see that most of them do not represent the prototype pieces of equipment they are supposed to. Added to that fact is some of them run terribly. I have had to rework and recondition models that for the money should be much better than they are. The hobby has progressed and today's plastic is state of the art compaired to yesterdays brass and maybe even today's.
For the past 45 years I always told my people to do it right the first time. I think that it's forums like this NW Modeling List that will help drive that point home to the manufactures.

George Keller