3rd Rail K2a has arrived

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Apr 16 22:53:55 EDT 2011

Thanks, Stephen.

The drivers were, indeed, 70”. One wonders why they had to do it that way. Sounds like the lead truck and trailing truck wheels are pretty close.

I’ve always wondered why some of these manufacturers do things they way they do. If you’re going to make a nice model and charge a lot of money for it, why can’t you get it right?

EdKing