don't use latex gloves - do use nitrile gloves Re: Brass painting advice ...

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Mar 19 14:07:13 EDT 2011

I just bought a box of 100 XL size nitrile gloves at Harbor Freight, and
they fit me well.

Greg Harrod

In a message dated 3/18/2011 10:07:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org writes:

>Anybody have experience with both? Preference?

I have used both for over the last 9 years and can tell you with
confidence that some Nitrile gloves vary in quality and fit by the brand name. Some
you will find too small for the size they claim to be... some can be
considerably thicker and harder to work with than others. Wish I could tell you
a brand to look for but my use was in an Institution so I don't even know
if you could find them easily.