Outdoor railway

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Mar 18 18:58:42 EDT 2011

Thanks Nigel and Marty

The line I plan to build will be a 16mm live steam layout. Very basic as I live in rented accomodation and hope to move in about two years.

Around the inside of the circuit I hope to run a separate circuit of HO to give my fleet of N&W locos a good run from time to time.

Both of you have helped a lot in showing how to get the feed into each rail for the HO. The 32mm gauge 16mm scale track has no power as all the locos will be battery or coal fired steam.

Many thanks.

Barry Reeves
Songwriter & Musician
www.northwestlondonacousticmusic.co.uk