don't use latex gloves - do use nitrile gloves Re: Brass painting advice wanted

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Mar 18 11:44:59 EDT 2011

Both latex and nitrile gloves are available in several thicknesses. In
my experience, for a given thickness, nitrile gloves are far superior.
I use 5 mil "Guardian-Nitrile" gloves from Sentinelgloves.com

- Marty Swartz

--
"What you can do, or dream you can do, begin it; boldness has genius,
power and magic in it." Johann von Goethe