N at W BLUE

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Feb 28 19:16:57 EST 2011

To all: Re: N&W Blue color, someone long ago suggested Santa Fe blue for
"new" paint. I have used it and it is certainly acceptable. There is also a
Wabash blue available from at least one manufacturer and it is possible that
N&W units were repainted in ex WAB shops using this color. The effects of
fading, weather and so much else makes the whole thing academic. If it
looks good to you go with it!

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 4:44 PM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org

--
Dan Mulhearn