HO Brass radius

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Feb 10 17:23:47 EST 2011

So the Sunset M purchase fell through. The guy wasn't ready to part with it. I don't blame him, they are beautiful models.

I'm now looking around for more options for smaller steam. I'm trying to get something that can handle work on a branch line with 22" and some 18" radius curves.

I've looked at an E2a and S1. Anyone own these and can vouch for running ability on curves/in general?

I'm really interested in the NWSL E2a. Is it best to regear/remotor?

Thanks in advance,
Brad