Pathetic selection of N&W/Southern STEAM decals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jan 31 19:15:07 EST 2011

All: Last November Bob Bowsers and I made an inventory of all the N&W and VGN decals we have in stock at the  Commissary. I have attached our inventory. Jim makes a correct statement that to have custom decals made is not difficult. The catch is you must have the correct art work. There are some paint schemes that any data is hard to come by. If any of you out there are willing to do the research and develope the art work the N&WHS is willing to have the decals made.  I have been wanting a set of properly colored gold decals for the VGN EL2b that Global recently imported. I worked with those guys but could never get them to understand that the EL2bs were gold and black not yellow and black. Please look over the inventory and see if I have made any mistakes regarding the era for the decals listed. Also remember that decals sell on a very small margin and move very slowly.
Harold Davenport