Spark Arrestors

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jan 26 15:07:49 EST 2011

Have you looked at what Details West and Diesel Associates or other HO parts providers have to offer? If I remember correctly back when I was doing lots of diesel super detailing in the 70's and 80's there were some offered (not all the different designs) that were correct for N&W diesels.

Ed Painter Narrows, VA living in Russellville, AR