modelling an MS3

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jan 26 11:52:29 EST 2011

I'm looking at the N&W MS3, which I understand had been converted from older
BMH cars. They also appear to have much in common with the BEk, and seeing
how Bethlehem Car Works has a PRR B60b (basically the same as the BEk I
know) I am looking at, if BCW will sell separate sides then I am thinking
the sides could be spliced and diced easily for the conversion.
I'd personally choose the BCW kit over the Walthers RTR model as the
flat-sides will make it more conducive to assembling a final model.
The B60b's roof should work, I'll just need to put the right vents on of
course.
Any thoughts, commentary or other input?

Alvie