sound unit for BLI J

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 25 22:37:12 EST 2011

Alvie,

I can't offer any suggestions here; I will need to shortly venture into this same field of installing sound decoders in some older brass steam locomotives; I am leaning toward using the QSI Quantum Revolution sound decoders; there is a nice write-up about them on the Tony's Trains Exchange web site.

JIm Brewer

Glenwood MD