MTH Powhatan Arrow in HO

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 25 16:57:30 EST 2011

Per my local Hobby Shop that I have had the set on order with.......they've been told by their supplier to expect a late February delivery date. It will be nice to have a set I can run on my railroad despite what the quality plastic MTH set will do to the value of my Overland set. The MTH pictures really look good..........I'm sure however that the cars color will lead to another major controversy over what the right shade of N&W red! (again....................................)

Ed Painter - Narrows, VA living in Russellville, AR