HO N&W steam

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jan 21 14:00:50 EST 2011

This is the kind of information I've found myself looking for since I
started modeling the N&W. I for one would be very grateful for a
reference like this. If it's not too much trouble including info on what
plastic models are (mostly) accurate (freight cars especially) would be
great as well.

Aaron