HO N&W steam (was Re: HO Scale limited runs)

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jan 20 12:19:13 EST 2011

Uh, Ed: did you realize that you just volunteered to do a clinic or share a
clinic podium to the guy who's trying to get presenters in an area where he
doesn't know people?? Thanks.
[can you send your e address to bongiovanni1 at hotmail.com please?]

Frank Bongiovanni
Clinic Guy for the 2011 NWHS convention in Norfolk.

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 9:29 AM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org