brass locomotives

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jan 12 17:50:32 EST 2011

I have three HO brass locomotives that I want to sell. Does anyone know the price I should ask for them? They have never been painted but if there is a big difference in price I will paint them

1. Sunset- Norfolk and Western K-3 4-8-2. It has never been used and is still in the same box and the same plastic wrap.
2. Key Imports- Norfolk and Western K-2 4-8-2 streamlined mountain (little J) It has never been used, still in the box with the same plastic wrappings.
3. Westside Model Company Virginian #610 2-8-8-0 This model has been run on my layout. It has two can motors and pulls really well.
I hope someone can help me price these models. Thank you, Jim Bryant