passenger cars

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Dec 7 16:52:14 EST 2010

Actually, this is a "the reports of my death...." situation, at least for a
few more years. See _http://www.okengines.com/_
(http://www.okengines.com/) .

I have quite a few, but they'll be lettered for my freelance road. From
my observation they seem closest, relatively, to Santa Fe prototypes. Yes,
they're corrugated side, mostly, and the bodies are extruded aluminum.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 12/7/2010 4:28:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,