Miniature Railroads

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Nov 11 12:20:08 EST 2010

Miniature Railroads
Monday, November 8, 2010 9:16 PM
From: "TOM ROSE" <tbrose at optonline.net>
To: f_scheer at yahoo.com

Hello Frank;

I know you are not located anywhere near NJ or FL, but I'm hoping
that you may have some knowledge of, photos, film or stories about the
Key Western Miniature Railroad (1970-1984) in Key West, Florida,
or the Becker Farm & Miniature Railroad in Roseland NJ, (1938-1972)
called the Centerville & Southwestern.  If you can help me with any
information it would be most appreciated.

Thanks much for your time!
Tom Rose
TCA #92-35272
Clifton, NJ
tbrose at optonline.net

November 8, 2010

Hello, Tom:

I haven't kept track of model railroad locations.  I suggest that you contact the TCA Library or the National Model Railroad Association (NMRA) Library at Chattanooga, Tennessee.  I'll also forward your inquiry to a couple of railfan and modeling groups.  If anyone there has suggestions, I'll ask them to contact you directly off-list.

Best wishes,

Dr. Frank R. Scheer, Curator
Railway Mail Service Library, Inc.
f_scheer at yahoo.com