Robertson Square Drive

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Nov 1 17:57:58 EDT 2010

I brought this topic up for discussion at a building session this weekend and no one working on the layout could remember stripping or breaking any square drives when building the benchwork. Considering this is a pretty large layout that's a pretty good result.

I can attest to the fact that Lowes and Home Depot, at least in my area, didn't have much of a selection of square drives, that's how we ended up at McFeely's. And Gary thanks for reminding me of Fastenal, there is one no more than 3 miles from here that I always forget about.

Since I use TORX on a daily basis at work I've grown to despise them, now Triple Square Drive or XZN they're awesome, but that's another story.
Doug Langlitz