Car Listing for Powhatan Arrow / Pocahontas

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Sep 20 23:07:00 EDT 2010

David,

Here is a list that I compiled for our decal set:

Sleeping Cars Class S1, Augusta County, Campbell County, Duke University,
Emory and Henry College, Franklin County, Hampden-Sydney College, Hollins
College, Mercer County, Mingo County, Ohio State University, Pike County,
Pulaski County, Randolf-Macon College, Roanoke College, Scioto County,
University of Cincinnati, Virginia Military Institute, Virginia Polytechnic
Institute, Washington and Lee University, Wythe County.

Sleeping Cars Class S2: Buchanan County, McDowell County, Sussex County
Additional Cars: Appomatox, Buchanan, Chilhowie, Claytor Lake, Cuttyhunk,
Galax, Island Regal, Island Rose, Lowry, Pocohantas, Roanoke, Shenandoah,
Sunstar Rose and Vulcan.
Diners: Frederick J Kimball, General William Mahone.
Thanks,

Richard D. Shell
ShellScale Decals

In a message dated 9/20/2010 10:53:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,