Information on hoppers and model info?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Sep 13 16:24:12 EDT 2010

Hi Gene:
I among others I appreciate your keeping an open eye in SC for N&W stuff! As far as build dates on cars, if you can get close to the car the hard part is over. In the black rectangles, painted on the side of the cars, SHOULD be the build date, rebuild date (if any) and, among other info, latest service information including service location. So if you have additional photos that you can zoom in on, you may have the information at hand.
Charlie Long
Lynchburg ( the one in VA)