STATION PAINT COLORS

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Sep 12 17:34:03 EDT 2010

You will probably have to mix both. For the cream, start with white, and add a
little "flesh." Floquil used to have an acceptable color called "roof brown,"
but today's color by that name as far too light and the wrong basic color
anyway. Start with "tuscan" and maybe add a little black. Good luck!      Jim
Nichols