HO Y6b?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Aug 17 20:27:44 EDT 2010

As far as I can tell, Precision Scale (PSC) has not done a Y6b recently, nor ever offered one with sound.  And if you found a PSC Y6b, it would probably cost four or five times the price of a BLI model.

Do you mean Precision Craft (PCM)?

The PCM and BLI models are the same thing - same tooling, etc.  BLI appears to have dropped the PCM brand entirely, which appears to be a workaround of a contract with QSI.  PCM models had LokSound decoders, the BLI Y6b has a BLI sound decoder.  There are probably no new PCM Y6b models out there.  The BLI one sounds great.  I have not heard the PCM one.

Nigel