AIR BRUSHES

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Aug 16 17:10:42 EDT 2010

Hi Ed:

I have been painting models for the past 30+ years; I started with a Badger
150 double action and soon went to a Pasche 'H' using the finest tip for
most of my painting. Probably one of the biggest things to master will be
how fast you move the air brush across the surface you are painting based on
the type of paint you are using and how much thinner you are mixing with
the paint.

Good luck and have fun!

Larry Brown