1218 colors recap

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Apr 28 18:21:23 EDT 2010

Chip,

It looks like you have most of what you need, but if you'd like to see some additional photos for reference, check here:
http://goodman312.zenfolio.com/p427157765

I took these about two years ago. There is unfortunately a fair amount of glare on the A's cab window, but the orange frame is visible.

Matt Goodman
Columbus Ohio