HELP!

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Apr 26 15:20:31 EDT 2010

I have a dilemma. My mainline is homabed roadbed on top of homosote over plywood. I would "like" to have the yard/loco service area completely flat on the homosote. My problem is that I'm worried about how to handle the incline from the mainline to the yard.

Any thoughts? Is it asking for trouble to transition from the mainline to the yard in the space of about 1-2 #6 switches? Can I expect trouble from the switches operationally?

How would you do it?

Thanks!

PS - Bob, you know what area I'm talking about. What do you think? And so far your design is working out great! Looking forward to getting some equipment moving.....

Ed Svitil