ESM N&W G3 Gondolas (N scale) - order deadline approaching

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Feb 17 23:36:31 EST 2010

Eastern Seaboard Models has announced their PRR G26 Mill gon in two N&W schemes:

http://www.esmc.com/2200/Item2206.html

As you may be aware, the N&W G3 and G3a gons are VERY close to the PRR G26.

If you are sitting on the fence get your orders in - there's a chance one or more numbers will get deleted from the run if orders don't pick up.

Your local hobby shop should have no problems getting these (Intermountain distributes ESM).

Mark Peele
Catonsville, MD

N&W in N scale