O Scale Passenger Car Decal Question

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Feb 15 08:38:27 EST 2010

After the '64 merger there were some run through trains that had a dome lettered as N&W but
painted as UP. Below I've included one of my e-mails from August on the subject.

Walthers has announced the Union Pacific "City" trains as their next set of
famous trains. If you model after the '64 merger some of these cars may be of interest to you,
including the domed coach. I've included links to the model and the prototype below. There
were also articles in the March/April 2001 issue of The Arrow describing the joint service and
how to model the 1613.

http://spec.lib.vt.edu/imagebase/norfolksouthern/full/ns2345.jpeg
http://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/932-9580

Brian Dembinski