Train Master ?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Feb 10 10:52:59 EST 2010

All the ex-Wabash units were painted blue with half moon heralds. I have 35 mm slides of them all in blue. I don't recall any ex-Wabash TM's, N&W road numbers 3592-3599, being painted in any black scheme????? When living in Ohio in the 70's I'd regularly visit Bellevue where the ex-Wabash H-24-66's worked the Hump in sets of 3. They'd also show up at Brewster periodically for maintenance.

Ed Painter - Narrows, VA living in Russellville, AR