Broadway Limited N&W Y6b?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Dec 23 08:29:18 EST 2009

Looking at pics on the net, it looks like they received lagging when they received the new smokebox doors. And they all appear black once lagged. I'm sure there were exceptions, as always. I did come across something interesting. A lot of brass appears to have gray smokebox sides. Wonder if they copied someone's model? I don't see any #2191 pics on Google/VT Imagebase/nwhs.org database pics, etc....

from VT photos
http://spec.lib.vt.edu/imagebase/norfolksouthern/full/ns1060.jpeg
http://spec.lib.vt.edu/imagebase/norfolksouthern/full/ns1005.jpeg
http://spec.lib.vt.edu/imagebase/norfolksouthern/full/ns1004.jpeg