3rd Rail Y6a & Y6b

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Dec 11 18:37:33 EST 2009

Jimmy:

I do need to clarify myself about Scott not caring about specific details.
Several of us were at the Chicago O Scale Meet a few years ago, and Scott
was there with his models. Several dealers ( Not I, as I know nothing about
them) were pointing out some mistakes for correction on his express reefers.
Scott simply stated that they are close enough, besides the 3-railers will
buy them any way beside he says, look at the price. Being a 2-rail only
show, he basically had very few lookers. As I said before, Sunset models are
usually good for the price. I myself have own a couple till something better
came along. Stephen Rineair