3rd Rail Y6a & Y6b

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Dec 10 13:08:12 EST 2009

"Scott does not get into the different details as the roller or friction bearing tender trucks as used on the different #'s of the Y6a."

Steve,
I haven't seen the Y6b version, but, I do think that Scott put roller bearings on the "b" version and plain bearing caps on the "a" version.
I understand that even though the Y6b was advertised first, the Y6a sold out in 2 rail.
I have just been to busy to take any pictures of my 3 rail Y6a, but when I do I'll try and post them here.

Jimmy