Brass project to be considered

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Dec 8 15:30:00 EST 2009

I was aware that there was a V1, but not sure of its production. Thanks for
setting me straight, as I have only seen one for sale many years ago.

Thanks, Stephen

Modeling List,

I concur with Rev. Jim, and believe that Tom Dressler prepared only one
pilot model for Northwest Shortline to be produced after the W2 2-8-0.
Mason Cooper

Who made those 15 V1's? I was nopt aware of them. Only one I knew of was a
pilot model by NWSL. Jim Nichols

Has anyone seen or have one of the elusive V1's? I believe only 15 were
made.

Yes. We need the T6 bad for the steam thru diesel era.

Stephen