BLACK

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Nov 23 16:33:46 EST 2009

Gary and all. Southern began to use an expoxy paint with an overcoat in the 60's or early 70's with an expectancy of five years given that SRR used an acid type wash. All locos were scheduled to be washed on the 91 day inspections if not before. This info came to me from the Super of the Chattanooga paint shop prior to the merger. Cal Reynolds