O scale Class M model anyone?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Nov 22 10:34:06 EST 2009

Jimmy,

Less than ten years ago 3rd Rail had an M class 4-8-0 on their website and were taking reservations (without deposit).
At that time I had reserved mine. Over a year after it had first appeared on their website, I spoke to Scott Mann on the project and he said they would not be made do to lack of reservations. If something has changed and he wants to res erect the project I'd consider one with the long tender with an appropriate engine number for the Abington branch.

Tom Lewis