Query about Tom Dressler

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Nov 7 09:08:07 EST 2009

Tom's articles in The Arrow "From the Cab" (forgive me if I got the title wrong) were very, very good reading about his time on the N&W. He was quite a story teller. Not sure what you are looking for, but if you pick up older issues of The Arrow, you will see his monthly (?) column. One that stands out was about running a train from Portsmouth to Columbus and a near accident at a crossing with another railroad.

Mike Rector