N&W brass passenger car question and update

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Nov 4 21:48:11 EST 2009

Jim,
The title is "Norfolk &Western Railway Co. Diagrams of Passenger
Equipment"."Revised to 1967".
It shows a floor plan and side view including many business cars, some
annotated as conversions from DE dining cars.
I'm sure Tom Dixon has your address, but I don't have his!

Jeff Cornelius
In Stuarts Draft