FW: N&W brass passenger car question

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Nov 1 17:49:30 EST 2009

Stephen,

So DP IS going to do unpainted cars? I have emailed them several times asking about the possibility of getting some unpainted cars since the first mention of the cars on their website. They have never bothered to respond. I really would love to get at least one of each of their cars but I think the almost $500 a piece I've seen as list price is just plain crazy! I'm a firm believer in brass but I have to back off from a company that isn't interested in selling their stuff enough to respond to potential customers and who prices their items that high.

I also experienced the same lack of response from MTH about the impending Powhatan Arrow sets & cars. I WAS going to get 2 sets and about 10 extra D-1 and P-3 cars but now I'm not sure.

I know manufacturers are busy but I would think answering questions from someone wanting their products would be important to them. Maybe they don't need the money after all?

I guess I'll stick with my close-enough AHM, Rivarossi & Walthers cars and my Sunset PA sets.

My 2¢,
Roger Huber