HO Layout Suggestions

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Nov 1 08:45:45 EST 2009

I have the scale drawings from Mainline Modeler and have scaled them
for HO. I am pretty good making molds and such, so the cost of a few
hoppers for parts and as a starting point isn't that big of a deal for
me. The decals for the 1934-1938 time frame might be a bigger
problem. If I decide to cast a fleet of them I'll do an article for
the Arrow. I want about 30 of them to mix in with Athern 2 bay
hoppers and the HP's, of which I will only make about 10 more. I have
another group of 2 bay hoppers that I like better, but I can't
remember the manufacturer. I also did 4 semi-HU's starting with
Athern 4 bay's but I wasn't really happy with them.

Mark Lindsey
Stuck in the 1930's