BLI Roller Bearing Class A's

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Nov 1 11:14:25 EST 2009

Chris,

I have two of them and they do run very well!! The blueline sound is very nice. Only TSU has better sound. They do pull very well as they do have a traction tires. Do not fret about the traction tires as they are well done and we have not be able to loosen one up in regular road service.

With any large mallet locomotive 36" radius or better will only enhance their performance!!

Any other questions or observations you can e mail me off list at nwpoca at hotmail.com

MIke Ritschdorff