PAINT AND PASSENGER CARS, now Jawn Hewnry

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Oct 19 03:22:52 EDT 2009

By Jove! Another Englishman here!

Greetings Peter, from Pinner.

In other railway email groups there are periodical discussions about the 'correct' shade of paint. The eventual consensus seems to be that it depends on paint batch, lighting, undercoat, degree of weathering and the environmental conditions in which the painting was done, to name just a few items.

Does anybody know of plans by anyone to do a model of Jawn Henry?

Barry Reeves
Songwriter & Musician
www.northwestlondonblues.co.uk