NW-Modeling-List Digest, Vol 70, Issue 5

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Oct 9 07:41:15 EDT 2009

The J I have is only a year old. The engine won't pull more than 8 heavyweights up my 2 percent. The big problem is that coming down the other side it speeds up and the mech freezes, stalls locks, up or some such. I have the "in service" version with the dual side rods between 2 & 3 drivers.

Mark Lindsey
Stuck in the 1930's